Chicago 305 Plumber
Written Examination given on announced dates.
Study Guide: Chicago Plumbing Contractor Study Guide
- Applicable fees can be located at www.continentaltesting.net.
- Click on: Examinations, then Chicago.
- The professions are listed.
- The fee for the Practical exam is included in the written examination’s fee structure.
- Application fee. Payment is by check or money order, made payable to the: City of Chicago
- All applicants must provide an original signed letter (on company stationery) from their current or former employer a licensed and bonded plumbing contractor.
- The letter must verify the dates of employment and establish that the applicant has completed four (4) years of work as a Plumber’s Apprentice.
- Letters appealing the first two requirements should be sent to:
Board of Plumbing Examiners
Department of Buildings
2045 W. Washington BLVD
Chicago, IL 60612-2428
Attn: Commissioner of Buildings
- The letter must include the employer’s Plumbing Contractor’s license number AND A COPY OF YOUR APPRENTICE LICENSE.
- Fees, this form, and supplemental materials must be mailed to:
City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
Applications must be received by the close of business on the deadline date.
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF PAGE AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE PROMPTS
||Oct 5, 2022
||Sept 1st, 2022
||Jan 18, 2023
||Dec 1, 2022
||Jun 7, 2023
|| May 1, 2023
Local 130 UA Apprentice Training Center is located at 1400 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago, IL 60607
Please take a brief moment to make sure you have read through all of the information:
* IF YOU ARE A RETAKE CANDIDATE:
Do not apply to RETAKE an exam until you have received your Official Result Letter from Continental Testing Services.
* THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF TESTING FEES!
If you are a FIRST TIME or RETAKE candidate with an Official Result Letter, please continue.
Print Information For Your Records