Chicago 312 Plumbing Contractor
- New applicants must provide the Bond for Registration as a Plumbing Contractor.
- Renewing applicants must provide a Bond Continuation Letter for the existing Bond on file. If the Bond has changed or you have a new Bond please submit an Original copy of your Surety Bond with the Seal affixed.
- Submit two (2) current identical color photographs approximately 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches. Only passport photos will be accepted. Please put your name on the back of each photograph.
- Applicable fees can be located at www.continentaltesting.netClick on: Application Services, then Chicago. The professions are listed.
- Application fee. If by check or money order then make payable to the: City of Chicago.
- Submit a Plumber Contractor Bond Application.
- Submit this form and mail with all supplemental documents to:
City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
- Proof your company is registered with the state of Illinois
- Copy of your Illinois (058) license or copy of your city of Chicago license
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF PAGE AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE PROMPTS
TO APPLY FOR A NEW LICENSE OR RENEW YOUR CURRENT
LICENSE CLICK ON THE APPLY FOR EXAM BUTTON BELOW
Please take a brief moment to make sure you have read through all of the information:
* IF YOU ARE A RETAKE CANDIDATE:
Do not apply to RETAKE an exam until you have received your Official Result Letter from Continental Testing Services.
* THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF TESTING FEES!
If you are a FIRST TIME or RETAKE candidate with an Official Result Letter, please continue.
Print Information For Your Records