Chicago 312 Plumbing Contractor
- New applicants must provide the Bond for Registration as a Plumbing Contractor.
- Renewing applicants must provide a Bond Continuation Letter for the existing Bond on file. If the Bond has changed or you have a new Bond please submit an Original copy of your Surety Bond with the Seal affixed.
- Submit two (2) current identical color photographs approximately 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches. Only passport photos will be accepted. Please put your name on the back of each photograph.
- Applicable fees can be located at www.continentaltesting.netClick on: Application Services, then Chicago. The professions are listed.
- Application fee. If by check or money order then make payable to the: City of Chicago.
- Submit a Plumber Contractor Bond Application.
- Submit this form and mail with all supplemental documents to:
City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF PAGE AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE PROMPTS
TO APPLY FOR A NEW LICENSE OR RENEW YOUR CURRENT
LICENSE CLICK ON THE APPLY FOR EXAM BUTTON BELOW
Please take a brief moment to make sure you have read through all of the information:
* IF YOU ARE A RETAKE CANDIDATE:
Do not apply to RETAKE an exam until you have received your Official Result Letter from Continental Testing Services.
* THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF TESTING FEES!
If you are a FIRST TIME or RETAKE candidate with an Official Result Letter, please continue.
Print Information For Your Records