Illinois 178 – National Counselor
Illinois 178 National Counselor
- This is a dual registration process.
- Candidates must register and be approved by the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation before applying to CTS.
- As of September 1,2007, ALL candidates must register with both CTS and NBCC. The NBCC can be contacted at www.nbcc.org for further information or call (336) 547-0607.
Review NBCC Candidate Handbook for State Credentialing, for the National Counselor Examination (NCE) at https://www.nbcc.org/Assets/StateLicensure/NCE.pdf
NOTE ALL APPLICATIONS ARE VALID FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (3) YEARS. YOU MUST COMPLETE A FULL APPLICATION UPON APPLICATION EXPIRATION!
Please take a brief moment to make sure you have read through all of the information:
* IF YOU ARE A RETAKE CANDIDATE:
Do not apply to RETAKE an exam until you have received your Official Result Letter from Continental Testing Services.
* THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF TESTING FEES!
If you are a FIRST TIME or RETAKE candidate with an Official Result Letter, please continue.
Print Information For Your Records